www.kuongx.blogspot.com

A future star.

Monday, June 30, 2008

What do i want?

i) A pair of jeans from Bossini. $49
ii) A pair of undies from Tom and Stefanie. $19.20
iii) A nice long sleeve shirt from any stores. $25
iv) A sling bag to contain all my items when going out to movies, shopping and etc. $50~$89
v) A pair of new shoes. $50.

total : $143.20 + $60 bag maybe? = $203.20

hmms. thats a huge sum of money. =/

Random note: Lydia u look taller when you wear jeans. Wahahahas.




But you wait until kingdom comes also wont become taller then me =X. Just kidding =)




My ideal girlfriend. But wells. People usually do not get what they want. Unless they try. But sometimes I do lower my expectations as a matter of fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home