www.kuongx.blogspot.com

A future star.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What I did today..

Watched the Incredible Hulk today with Kelvin, Spencer and SQ at 2.30pm in Westmall Cinema. It was overall a nice movie although the Hulk looks scary at times. Below are some of the pictures.


Quite a disturbing picture in my opinion.

*Imagine it being traveling to your face at 80kmh.*



And a short summary and the sequence of events.

" WHAT THE F***. WHY ARE YOU INSIDE MY ROOM?!"

" ARGHHHH...!!! I AM TRANSFORMING..."


.............and..............
............and..............
...........and..............
..........and.............




" And I've Transformed!!!!! To the Green MONSTER!!!"



Just kidding. xD.


And here's the real one...



And the Villain..




It was just a rip-off from Fantastic 4.. They looked similar don't they? =/



Anyways back to the topic. Now I know what reaching 'Boiling Point' is.


So the whole point is. Don't get angry.


Ok I am so not going to spoil the show for you guys by posting more pictures. Personally, I rated the movie 8/10. The show is nice and entertaining and watch the creator, Stan Lee, drinks the bottle of soft drink near the start of the movie. =/. ( Other honorable mentions for the Hulk includes Jia Xian and Chor Kiat. See the links and you will find out. =)



And last but not least, I tried a very exotic food today. It's Egyptian Kebab and it is located at Jurong East Pasar Malam.

It looks like and tastes like a Bendito Pockett / Popiah with chicken fillings inside. (薄饼).It cost $5 and almost my appetite. But wells. One should have a curious and inquisitive mind. And I believe $5 is worth the experience. What counts is the experience. Although money is more important in most cases. ( I ate the kebab before I remembered to take photos. So sorry guys. Thats a $5 of food that should had been photographed. =/. ) So if anyone of you ate kebabs, please send a picture to me so that we can discussed whether the $5 is well-spent or not.


Images courtesy of:
http://incrediblehulk.blogspot.com/2003_09_01_archive.html
http://incrediblehulk.marvel.com/index_flash.html
http://www.moviecitynews.com/arrays/images/2004/fantastic_four/thething.jpg
http://reubenteo.wordpress.com/2005/08/25/popiah-vs-sotong-kangkong/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home