www.kuongx.blogspot.com

A future star.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Sony Ericsson Issues

Recently my laptop and hand phone broke down on me. And now I will show you guys the emails I got back to them regarding the repairs.

Below is the issue for my Sony Ericsson Walkman ' Soundless' W880i phone.


Question:
Email:
To: questions.sg@support.sonyericsson.com
From: Chin Hing kuong_90@yahoo.com.sg
Subject: questions regarding handphone

hello there.
My W880i phone's sound is gone. there is no ring tone when people call/message me. there is also no mp3 music even when it is at full volume.

So i was wondering approximately how much will i pay for the repairs?

By the way this is how the phone looks like.

And below is the reply I got from them.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting Sony Ericsson Customer Support (Singapore).

With regards to your inquiry, if the handset unit is still under the warranty coverage, then our service center will only accept the following documents for warranty services;

Warranty Card
Proof of Purchase
Copy of the Contract from the Service Provider
Any piece of document that will signify where and when the product was purchased

If the following documents is not present then our service center will charge the customer a $ 10.70 SGD evaluation fee initially. Afterward all fees and costings will be coordinated first for customer's approval.

Thank you so much for your understanding!

If we can be of further assistance, please email to us at questions.sg@support.sonyericsson.com or contact us at our Customer Support hotline. For un-resolved issue, please do quote your cases ID for quick reference purposes.


Thank You and have a nice day.

Best regards,
Sonny Gale


Sony Ericsson Customer Support ( Singapore )
Contact Us: +65 6744 0733
Operating Hours: 9am to 6pm (Mon-Fri) & 9am to 1pm (Sat)
Sunday & Public Holiday : CLOSED





OK. So basically I have to pay at least $10.70 and I have to pay an additional amount of money, depending on how much the hardware costs, as my warranty period is over. Damn. Hopefully it is only in the $40~100 range. Why I so unlucky? =/

I will put up the laptop issue's email soon as I do not have Microsoft Office in my desktop now. Do check back for updates..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home