www.kuongx.blogspot.com

A future star.

Monday, October 06, 2008

Random

Something has happened!
The incessant mewing of a Mutant Kadoatie drives you completely mad, and you give its owner 5,000 Neopoints to take it away!

Ok that's an interesting event that happened today. So anyways, It's been a boring holidays.


Felt nervous and excited at meeting new classmates from Events Management. To be honest, It's probably the fact that I do not want to be in the same group as Aidil. But that's beside the point. Maybe it's because there's no slot. Ok. I shall cook up some excuses for not joining Health and Lifestyle.


1. I don't really like Aidil. But that does not mean I hate him.
2. I don't like morning lessons.
3. I did call Hafiz and I did select Lifestyle but they took the morning slot instead.
4. I did not managed to get a slot in later on.
5. I felt that there's a low chance that 5 or 6 people will be able to join in a group together.
6. I felt that seeing them in classes was quite enough.
7. I would like to work under Mr Raymond Chua again.
8. I would like to be different from the crowd.


Ok 8 honest excuses/reasons that came from my heart. Hopefully someone whom I knew will join the same events class as me.


And to my classmates who got in the lifestyle classes together at 8am. Congrats. Wells, all the best in your future endeavours. See you guys back on 15th oct then.


Note: It's just my honest assessment. Do not be offended. Enjoy reading then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home