www.kuongx.blogspot.com

A future star.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

UPDATES.

31.08.08

Went to Comex 2008 to view the newest laptop with the thoughts to buy them initially. But it was really crowded and I am so sorry I made so many of my friends wait for me. Anyways, I discussed with them about the laptops and they gave me advice and decided to buy a external hard disk instead.

Why? Because I told them I can loan a laptop from Ngee Ann for $60 per semester. I remember it vaguely that the laptop is only to be used for school purposes and I bought the HDD for other purposes, like gaming and storing pictures for example.

01.09.08

Found out that the loaning scheme is only families with Gross Household Income below $1,500 per month. But my family passed $2,000. Aww. Have to buy a new laptop already? Wait. They say its by a case by case basis. Maybe got chance. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home