www.kuongx.blogspot.com

A future star.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

LAST IBM POST.

I GIVE UP ON IBM ALR. PLANNING TO REPAIR AFTER 5 YEARS TIME OR SO.

sucelloscz
I am from czech republic - in Europe union :)

well I do not know why woudl they wanted to pay for keyboard and palm-rest these parts are with absolutely NO chance of beeing damaged by water...


So thats what my czech republic friend said. I agree. I GOT NO IDEA WHY THEY NEED TO BE REPAIRED. DAM THE IBM.

Ok so anyways. I've got new offer.

HP Compaq NC4400 Business Notebook

Intel Core 2 Duo T7200 (2.0Ghz, 4MB L2 cache)

1GB 667Mhz DDR2 Memory (Free upgrade to 3GB (1GB+2GB))

80GB 5400rpm HDD

Wireless Lan 802.11a/b/g

12.1 inch XGA LCD Screen

Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950

DVDRW Drive MultiBay II

Bluetooth 2.0

Modem 56k

6 cell battery (to up 4 hrs)

Genuine Microsoft Vista Business OS

3 years Return-To-HP Warranty

1.8kg travel weight

Free Carrying Case

Brand New Units !

S$999 incl GST.


Going to check out the upcoming PC show to see if there is better offers available as this laptop has little or almost no review by both professionals and users.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home