www.kuongx.blogspot.com

A future star.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Weird things happens..

Hello People. This picture was taken quite a while ago. It is a horrible scene that I accidentally stumble upon.



I was trembling when I approached this cordoned-off area. Cautiously, I slowly tip-toed over and took a peek at the scene from behind the wall. The unmistakable musky smell, with the distinctive reddish color.. It was a suicide / murder scene, which I could not be sure of.

I cant believe my eyes. And I think I know who's the mastermind behind this sinister plan.








Here it is..









The mastermind.


And he took the bus with me. The senseless killings of thousands of Americans is caused by him. However there is some who still publicly display their 'affection' for the Al Qaeda terrorist. I believed it was uncalled for and this person should not even wear this in the public to cause tension within the community.







*Note: I was kidding. It was not a murder scene. Maybe more like killer litter scene. Or maybe some drunkards broke their bottle of beer. Cheers and please do not support Osama. It's stupid and you are being insensitive to the thousands of people who lost their loved ones during 9/11..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home