www.kuongx.blogspot.com

A future star.

Monday, November 10, 2008

News.

Shin Min Daily News. 10.11.2008 Monday.

Ex- teacher dies while crossing road. (Pardon me for any translation mistakes as this article is taken from the Chinese newspaper and my com cant type Chinese)

A retired teacher was hit by a car while crossing a road. He passed away in NUH (Guo Da Yi Yuan) at 2am today. The accident happened yesterday at 2.30pm at Bukit Batok St 31 Block 375 below.

The deceased, Mr Huang Kai Guo (translated literally from the report.) , 65, was knocked down by a van. The driver, a 40+ man, and a fellow passenger woman in her twenties went to assist Mr Huang after knocking him down.


What significance does this report meant you people may ask.. Ok according to the report, the deceased was a teacher from Bukit View Primary School, which is my primary school, and he retired 10 years ago after teaching for 30 years. So, I start to recall if I had any teachers in his fifties with the sirname Huang when I was still studying there..


Fortunately/Unfortunately, he never taught me before. So, I did my research and I took out my year book and tried to find anyone with English name resembling his Chinese name.


And I found him.


He is Mr Wee Kai Kok. My condolences for people who know him, who was influenced by him, who was taught by him. I believed that the bond and memory will be hard to erase and God bless.

But please, be careful while crossing the road and do not be reckless while you are driving a car. Watch out for people. RIP Mr Wee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home