www.kuongx.blogspot.com

A future star.

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Funny day.

And the story. Here goes.

I am a traveler/ explorer. I love to explore unknown places and see for myself the world. It was a unknown place and I am exploring / traveling around the place today. I had a companion or tour guide with me. Then I was exploring and then I heard this companion say something to me.



"Hello... Hello... Hello... Hello... Hello... "



I distinctively remembered that person saying a lot of 'Hello..'
And I got pek chek (irritated) , presumably because that person is stopping my exploration.
I shouted ( I think so.)



" Shen mo shi..??" ( Whats the matter?)



Then, I realised it is all a dream. But the voice was real.


Damn real.


I realized that the loud speaker was on. Oh my god. At 3.50am till approx 4am. And I immediately press ' End Call' as I realized that I had disturbed someone and they woke up unnecessarily.


And guess who was talking?




It's Michelle Lek.




She's the one in the middle. And I had woken her up =/.


Immediately I sms her saying that i am sorry. And she replied me.


"Yea. Dream walk? Haha.."


I am like so embarrassed la. No face to see her in the future liaos.


Wait she ll laugh at me =.=!!

Cant upload the photo of the phone record. Too bright le. 3.50am Michelle Lek =/ Sorry again :)





Went to visit Jacq, the right side girl, and buying her ice cream. And I pang seh (leave) her to go home first instead of waiting for her. And I guess I should not have done that. =/


And my 945 bus broke down when was taking the long way home. Actually wanted to take the short way back home but because I am sending my friend Terry, a secondary school friend, some Mp3 files, we decided to take 1 big round and then save the hassle of crossing the road.


Suddenly, some mysterious brownish liquid was spotted by Terry leaking from the back of the bus to the front. It has steam / smoke coming out and immediately, my survival instincts tells me that I am not going to die here. So, I told him to move a few seats in front in case the horrible liquid scars my face or worse still, exploded.

It was flowing non-stop and some people's leg was soaked in that mysterious substance. And when we were just one stop away from the bus, a kuku ( idiot, in layman's term) man sitting at the back with his girl friend went in front to inform the bus driver that something is leaking. And so, the uncle stopped the bus when we were one stop away. Instead of walking approximately 2m to reach our blocks in the short cut bus stop, we walked like 200m =/.


The map.

Usual way: Initial stop > cross road > walk home.

Overslept way: Pass initial stop > wait bus go 1 big square in the anti clockwise direction >
reach final stop > walk home.


Today's way : Initial stop (passed) > square ( 90% completed) > stopped before Swiss Cottage sec, which is the bus stop labeled on the diagram.


And the bus's Da Yi Ma ( big auntie) came.....









Dam a lot right? What to do? They have a bigger size. xD and I am guessing that the liquid is diesel.

Did'nt take other photos. a pity. but wells. more next time. my first time. taking a lousy bus. =/ maybe bus complaints part 3 coming out xD

Others will be posted tomorrow when I am free. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home