www.kuongx.blogspot.com

A future star.

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Wow.

Today I will be uploading some special pictures . Let's see what are they.

1) This is seen at Jurong East MRT station some time back. I really wonder how they made it that way. To conclude: I swear your eyes are not playing tricks on you.The line is not straight.


2) This is my computer screen at home. The first line reads:" Windows did not shut down successfully..."
Conclusion: Please take care of your laptop properly to prevent this type of events from happening. And time to go to Lenovo service center.




3) This is taken in NP.




Wow. Kenneth I caught you sleeping in school at 3pm? Keep quiet sleep one corner only. Think I cannot find you is it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home