www.kuongx.blogspot.com

A future star.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Funny stuffs.

Hi people. This is a post about people doing weird things in weird places.


First up...


1. Playing Volleyball in Vivocity.



The participants lining up preparing...




The participants enjoying themselves...



And the relieved and victorious look from getting back the ball after dropping the ball a few stories below Vivocity.

Yes, its this guy who wacked the BRAND NEW ball down.. Luckily he got it back. And luckily the security did not do anything about it and no one was hurt.




Now for the 2nd segment...


Taking photographs during lessons.. First I must clarify that I am not the bo liao person taking the photos. I am the bo liao person putting captions on the photos only.


"Aiya so sian.. No girl accompany me =/"

"Why no girlsssssssssssssssss.."


"OMG.. Michelle sitting beside me..*Smiles to myself* Hehe so excited.."



So loving. =)


Reason for the happyness.
Just kidding sammy boy. =D Me no matchmaker. Just for fun.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home